Players of all ages can now venture across America by train in Alan R. Moon's ticket to ride: first journey. With a brand new map and simplified rules, first journey is the perfect way to introduce new players to the game of cross-country travel. Just like in ticket to ride, players collect train cards, claim routes, and try to connect cities coast-to-coast. In first journey, though, routes are shorter, train cards are drawn straight from the deck, and the game ends when one player Completes six tickets, claiming the Golden ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers, your incredible first journey awaits.
- STRATEGY GAME: First Journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride. The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets!
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: In First Journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 15-30 minutes.