Welcome to the city of Machi Koro, the Japanese card game that is sweeping the world. You've just been elected Mayor. Congrats! Unfortunately the citizens have some pretty big demands: jobs, A theme park, a couple of cheese factories and maybe even a radio tower. A tough proposition since the city currently consists of a wheat field, a bakery and a single die. Armed only with your trusty die and a dream, you must grow Machi Koro into the largest city in the region. You will need to collect income from developments, build public works and steal from your neighbor's coffers. Just make sure they aren't doing the same to you! Machi Koro is a fast-paced light-hearted game for you and up to 3 friends. Once you've had a taste of Machi Koro, this infectiously fun game may have you wondering if the dinner table ever served another purpose. They say you can't build Rome in a Day, But Machi Koro will be built in less than 30 minutes!
- Pandasaurus Games Machi Koro is the perfect game for adults, teens, and kids, where you can build your own city and collect money when the dice rolls in your favor.
- Global smash hit with more than 1 million copies sold, and featured in myriad publications including Cosmopolitan, The Guardian and The Chicago Tribune.
- Brand new edition with 3D molded custom coins in 3 sizes and colors! Also includes new 20mm chunky dice and custom tray for safe traveling. New spot UV and gold foil on box, and bright Japanese artwork sets it apart from other games on the shelf.
- Multi award-winning and nominated for the Spiel des Jahres—Game of the Year.
- It takes 5 minutes to learn, 30-45 minutes to play, and it's wonderful for 2-4 players (ages 10+), and includes 100 cards 84 Supply Establishment Cards, 8 Starting Establishment Cards, 16 Landmark Cards, a box, and a rule book.