Reverse an eldritch ritual and save the Earth from the Ancient Ones in Arkham Horror: Final Hour! In this cooperative, fast-paced board game for one to four players, you arrived too late to stop the loathsome rite, and a monstrous Ancient One tears through reality, heralding the nightmarish creatures that pour into the Miskatonic University campus. As howls and screams cut through the night, there is only one path left for your investigators—hold back the horde long enough to somehow reverse the summoning. Playable in under 60 minutes, your fate depends on the cooperation between you and your fellow investigators. The odds against you are astronomical, but if you fail, this will be the final hour for Arkham… and the world.
1 x Arkham Horror: Final Hour
Features & details
- A full Arkham Horror Files game experience playable in under 60 minutes
- Fast-paced, high-action gameplay immerses players in their chaotic battle to defend the Earth
- Intuitive mechanics invite players of all experience levels to battle for the future of Arkham
- Battle to save the world with some of your favourite Arkham Horror Files investigators
- For 1 to 4 players | 60 minutes play time | Ages 14 and up